1.1 Petrochemical wastewater characteristics
1)Petrochemical industry is a typical high water, high pollution industries
2)Petrochemical wastewater quality complex, containing a large number of benzene ring of organic matter, is a typical biodegradable wastewater
3)Water quality and water changes, wastewater impact
1.2 Technical advantages
1) Effluent water quality meet the national emission standards;
2) A / O + BAF process can significantly shorten the residence time, saving floor space, while improving the impact load and reduce investment;
3) Low energy consumption, saving operating costs;
4) The BAF with high-efficiency film-coated ceramisite filter has short time of loading, quick start-up, high biofilm activity, high removal rate of COD, and removal rate of more than 95%
5) Fully automated control.
1.3 A refinery sewage treatment plant engineering example
1) Company Profile
An oil group is one of the four major oil industry enterprises in China. In 2006, it was ranked among the top 500 large industrial enterprises in the country, the first in Shaanxi Province and the first in China in 1907. Its subordinate Yan'an refinery for the production capacity of 5 million tons / year of large petrochemical enterprises, the production system Southern industrial wastewater generated by the first sewage treatment plant. The system was completely modified from 2002 to 2003 with a design capacity of 200m3 / h.
2) Project Overview
Because the process design is reasonable, the processing unit is matched, especially the biological aerated filter (BAF) used in tertiary treatment.
3) Transformation into the device, the water quality
Transformation unit inlet and outlet water quality unit: mg / l
PH petroleum sulphide volatile phenol：CODcr NH3-N SS BOD5 CN
Water in the device：8.8 1470 35 70 1550 45 680 <1.0
A / O effluent：6.7 5.7 1.0 60 ~ 100 130 15 ~ 25
BAF effluent：6.3 <5 0.3 ~ 0.4 28 ~ 50 0.35 ~ 0.98 28 7 ~ 10 <0.1 VS national first-class emission standard 6 ~ 9 ≤ 5 ≤ 1.0 ≤ 0.5 ≤ 60 ≤ 15 ≤ 40 ≤ 20 ≤ 0.5